NO COOKING INVOLVED!!!!
• 2 - 12 ounce bags of fresh cranberries
• 3 medium oranges
• About 6 Green Apples (Granny Smith)
• 1 cup white sugar (to taste)
• 1 - 3 oz. Regular Strawberry Jello (you can also use Raspberry or Cherry)
• Grinder/food processor
2. I have a 1cup grinder from Walmart, it only holds a little at a time but it works. I just grind one apple, one orange and some cranberries, that way when I am done the fruit is already well mixed, and you want it the consistency somewhere between apple sauce and very small chunks. Dumping it all into the same bowl, as I complete each cup.
3. I take a quarter cup of warm tap water and stir in the Jello, dissolving it and this way when it's added in it's not clumpy. I set this aside, I typically do this about half way thru my grinding, but it's up to you, and if you're using a full food processor you may want to do it before you start grinding up the fruit.
4. Now I add the sugar and I usually don't use the whole cup. It's there if I need it and I taste test occasionally so I don't add to much.
5. Last but not least I add the jello water, doing the same tasting as I go and I might not even add all of it.